Saturday, August 12, 2006

Ma'salamah!

Assalam-o-alaikum!

I'm travelling today, in about two hours, returning to Karachi, inshAllah. Expect a gap of, inshAllah, not more than a week before I post again. I see my previous post generated an enraged reply from an American, Devril and I understand that part of that was because I hadn't added that 'note' at the top of the post. InshAllah, I'll reply to you soon, Devril, in case you're reading this right now... the only reason I am not doing that right now is what I've stated above. :)

I'm going to miss Tabuk like crazy, I'm sure. I can hear Isha'a azan in the background, the last I'll hear in Tabuk, or maybe not, if Allah wills. I hope, I pray that we may return for Umrah one day soon, inshAllah.

But for now, it's farewell to the shimmering golden sands of Saudi Arabia! Thank you Allah for giving so much to me, so many lessons, so much guidance, and the chance to visit Makkah so often. Thankyou for letting me live in a place near which your prophets Abraham, Moses, Isaac, Ismael, David, Solomon, Isa (Jesus)... (may Allah be pleased with them all) lived. And thank you for letting me live where Muhammad (peace be upon him) also lived and practiced and preached.

Alhamdolillah!

Assalam-o-alaikum wa rehmatullahi wa barakatohu!
(May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you all!)

Assalam-o-alaikum!

No comments: