Saturday, December 03, 2005

Blogcked!

Assalam-o-alaikum!

Yes... it's true... I'm blogcked!

Life has been pretty usual, normal, routine for the past few days. With nowhere to go in the morning or evening, or with no study-guilt upon my shoulders, I'm hanging in a limbo. The admission letters from DUHS won't arrive for another week. I'm usually online, not on MSN, but on Orkut, exchanging messages with Muslims and Non-Muslims, so I've been on an overload of religious knowledge as well as Da'wah techniques. I've met several great Muslims in this way and also come across Non-Muslims with varying degrees of interest in Islam. It's great, really, but it's been consuming so much of my time that I was actually getting addicted to the Internet/Orkut. I'm taking a short break.

Anyway, since everything else is going smooth, Alhamdolillah... I have NOTHING to blog about! I'm suffering from Blogger's Block... I'm blogcked! This is actually a good thing, I suppose, because when writers breaks free from the shackles of writers' block, they actualy produce some good things. So, on this note, I'm showing my 'personal posts' the backseat and taking the road with real, meaningful (excuse the cliche') and focused posts. My life can peep in once in a while but I've got to get up and use this platform productively! Be warned though, wild cackles might jump in once in a while!

One important thing - my friend, Maria, gave me this link to check out and it's really great! Check it out for yourself and tell me what you think about it!

And so, untill next time, Assalam-o-alaikum!

1 comment:

Frazza said...

Assalamu'alaykum,

Looking forward to your Da'wah stories! I like that SparklyWater site; I've always found the nasheed by Dawud Wharnsby Ali about Hijab to be really nice. The Quran recitations there are excellent - Abu Bakr Shatry has always been one of my favourites.