Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Result today!

Salam Alaikum!

Due to some minor delays, the result wasn't announced on the 15th... but the day has finally arrived. I found out yesterday that the result would be certainly announced today.

You can imagine I must be receving phone calls and SMSes since early in the morning. It is currently 10:45 am and I'm sitting online, hoping for the result to be announced on the internet. Here, the result can be accessed in severeal ways - the evening newspapers supplements, special phone-numbers, tv networks' websites, the education board office, etc.

Frankly, I am not putting much of my brain-power into the result business. To fret over it and worry about it is to not have faith in the doings of Allah. Whatever the result is, and the subsequent admission procedures, one must have complete faith that what will happen will happen for a reason. And besides, we lose our appetite over things such as these when we should really be doing so over our time in the Hereafter. Will we be among the people close to Allah? Will He forgive our wrong-doings and admit us into paradise? That is the question!

Yes, the result can get on your nerves but to give it priority over the rememberance of Allah means you're giving something more importance. So there, you see, is the great test which we are currently taking and will continue to do so until our death.

Many might not agree but, well, this is my blog! And this is what I believe in.

As soon as the result is out, I'll post it here... yes, I'm expecting a decrease but not without the glimmer of hope that Allah might improve the percentage - expect the best from Allah!

Allah Hafiz!

No comments: