Monday, June 13, 2005

Salam Alaikum!

Ethereal Melodies... just cuz' I thought it was a cool, mysterious and thick, oh sorry, deep name!

Haha. No, I'm not the " just cuz' " type, so that takes care of 99% of the introduction.

A normal 18 year-old wakes up to the realities of life (sorry, I know it's cliche'), sheds away girlish dreams and takes the world hands on... the result: Ethereal Melodies.

I'm just glad, in my case, the result wasn't "Let's Disco!" , "My life sux!", "I wanna die!", "Cruel planet!", "Desperado" etc.

After that, Ethereal Melodies should be the breezy, peaceful, dawn-lit blog I wish it to be.

But how's that possible when this blogger is a fan of temperate sarcasm, chocolate and carbonated fizz too? Hmm... I know you're thinking I'm just another lunatic-blogger-claiming-to-be-unique thingy on the web!

Well, maybe I am, maybe I'm not. You can't really predict life, can you?

I'll be back soon, inshAllah, with my debut post... untill then, Allah Hafiz.

1 comment:

Asmaa said...

Ethereal Melodies...Interesting.

Hey, as long as you're sarcastic and write about your love of chocolate, I'm a regular reader of the blog :D

Have fun.